by Tony Isaacs
(The Best Years in Life) Cayenne pepper has been called “the king of herbs” with good reason, as it has been prized for thousands of years for its healing powers and folklore from around the world has recounted amazing results in simple healing and baffling health problems.
[Sponsor link: Cardiovascular Healing & Rebuilding Protocol, COLLOIDAL SILVER]
The famed herbal healer Dr. Shulze said, “If you master only one herb in your life, master cayenne pepper. It is more powerful than any other.”
In particular cayenne pepper is good for the heart and circulatory system and can be a lifesaver in the event of a heart attack – if you have concerns over heart attacks, never leave home without it!
From the healing text of Dr. Christopher:
“In 35 years of practice, and working with the people and teaching, I have never on house calls lost one heart attack patient and the reason is, whenever I go in–if they are still breathing–I pour down them a cup of cayenne tea (a teaspoon of cayenne in a cup of hot water, and within minutes they are up and around).
Some of the other medicinal or health benefits of the Cayenne pepper include:
• Good for the stomach: Cayenne pepper added diet helps avoid stomach aches, gas and cramps. Ayurvedic and Chinese medicine recommends cayenne for proper digestion as it stimulates the flow of stomach secretions and saliva.
• Rheumatic and arthritic pains: Topical application of cayenne pepper causes irritation in the applied area thus, helps distract the nerves from joint pains due to arthritis.
• Sore throats: Cayenne added water can be used to gargle with, to cure sore throats.
• Avoid congestion: Capsaicin stimulates secretions, which helps to clear the mucus from nose and lungs by clearing the sinuses and causing sweating. Cayenne pepper added tea is good in conditions of cold and flu.
• Improves blood circulation: When any body part is sick, the blood flow to that area is usually affected. Cayenne helps to remove that entire blotch, stimulates the blood flow and makes sure that the vitamins are properly delivered to all areas and waste is removed.
• Heart disease: In addition to it’s ability to stop heart attacks, cayenne helps to reduce cholesterol levels in the blood. Cayenne also helps to dissolve fibrin which causes formation of blood clots and it reduces triglyceride levels.
• Cures Headaches: Smelling cayenne helps cure headaches. Topical application of capsaicin also helps to relieve them.
• Prevents ulcers: Cayenne pepper contains capsaicin that has the ability to prevent ulcers.
• Relieves respiratory problems: Cayenne pepper is a source of beta-carotene which is helpful in reducing symptoms of asthma.
• Boosts immunity: Vitamin A or beta-carotene, in cayenne pepper, gives protection against invading pathogens by helping the development of healthy mucus membranes in the nasal passage, lungs and urinary tracts, thereby giving immunity to infections.
• Helps reduce weight: Cayenne added food helps lose weight with proper digestion. Therefore, it also reduces excess appetite due to mal-absorption.
• Good Anti-oxidant: Beta-carotene contained in cayenne pepper works as a good antioxidant that prevents or repairs the damages caused by free radicals. Thus, it prevents atherosclerosis and colon cancer.
• It is also very effective in relieving diabetic complications like nerve damage and heart disease. It gives temporary relief of pain from psoriasis, herpes zoster, neuralgia, and toothache.
• Cayenne pepper improves the effectiveness of other herbs.
About the author
Tony Isaacs is a natural health advocate and researcher and the author of books and articles about natural health including Cancer’s Natural Enemy. Mr. Isaacs articles are featured at Natural News, the Health Science Institute’s Healthiertalk website, CureZone, the Crusador online, AlignLife, the Cancer Tutor, the American Chronicle and several other venues. Mr. Isaacs also has The Best Years in Life website for baby boomers and others wishing to avoid prescription drugs and mainstream managed illness and live longer, healthier and happier lives naturally. In addition, he hosts the Yahoo Oleandersoup Health group of over 2000 members and the CureZone Ask Tony Isaacs – Featuring Luella May forum. Mr. Isaacs and his partner Luella May host The Best Years in Life Radio Show every Wednesday evening on The Wolf Spirit Radio Mr. Isaacs and his partner Luella May host Network.