by Ben Taylor
(from resources by Tony Isaacs and Dr. Ken O’Neal)
(1) Put aside stressful situations in your life and put past traumas behind you. Focus on a positive outlook with healing your body, mind, and spirit as a priority. Research has shown that prayer, which puts the mind, body, and spirit into agreement with God and with the healthy actions you are taking is very helpful for optimum healing. God created a Universe of logic and order which has built into it “cause and effect”. We cannot expect regeneration of our physical mind and body if we continue to abuse them with unhealthy thoughts and worries.
(2) Stop all alcohol and tobacco use as well as food abuse (overeating of foods, especially processed foods) as they will lower your immunity even further and may well be the root cause of your health problems. Again, back to “cause and effect”, we cannot expect regeneration of our physical mind and body if we continue to abuse them with unhealthy practices. If you are unwilling to engage this step, you may be wasting your time.
(3) Discontinue consumption of most animal proteins (meat, milk, cheese, eggs, yogurt, and fish) and sugars (except for raw fruit) whether in food or drink for 30-90 days. One of the best alternative sources of protein is unrefined, bio-active, 100% all natural grass pasture, no anti-biotics and no steroids, raw milk Whey Protein. Eat only starches, vegetables (excluding potatoes) and fruit. Raw organic carrots and apples and/or their juices are very good. Mega doses of Enzymes (4-6 capsules morning, noon, and night) on an empty stomach will enhance circulation and boost your overall immunity to pathogens.
(4) Drink non-chlorinated and non-fluorinated water (6 – 8 glasses per day). Be careful above 64 oz. per day; too much water can result in electrolyte dilution which can cause neurological and heart problems.
(5) Perform a pH saliva or urine test first thing in the morning after waking up for three days to get a normal average. A neutral pH is considered about 6.8-7.0; acidic is below that and alkaline is above that. Most people with health issues tend to be more acidic. If this is the case add 1/2 – 1 teaspoon of Sodium Bicarbonate (Baking Soda, not baking powders) to 6-8 ounces of water and drink it once a day for 1 week. Check your pH level again, if it has not increased to a level near 7.5, continue the protocol for another week. This should adjust your body toward a more alkaline pH which is a less friendly environment within which pathogens, tumors, cancers, and other diseases can flourish. Remember, this is not a long-term cure for acidosis; it is best to eat adequate organic green vegetables to ‘naturally’ maintain a proper pH, but this can help you short-term to boost your immune system while utilizing other elements of this Immune Booster Protocol. The body responds with better health to a pH shading toward the more alkaline, in the 7.5 range, but be cautious; becoming too alkaline is not healthy either. Do not take Sodium Bicarbonate with meals or close to mealtimes as it reduces the acidity of the stomach acid needed for proper digestion.
(6) Get to bed by 10:30 pm even if you don’t go to sleep immediately. You can pray or meditate and relax until sleeps comes. If you require a sleep aid, take 1-3 L-Tryptophan capsules with 3-4 Membrane Complex (Magnesium) capsules. If you need an additional boost, 2-3 Drenamin tablets will usually enhance the effectiveness of the L-Tryptophan and Magnesium. This is much preferable to getting on the vicious rollercoaster of dangerous sleeping drugs.
(7) Before starting the IP-6 protocol do a 1-2 weeks therapeutic protocol of Membrane Complex (3 caps morning and night), Zinc Balance, (2 caps per day) and Lugol’s Iodine (5-6 drops per day). The reason for this is that in a small percentage of people (those severely deficient in these minerals); IP-6 tends to accelerate depletion of calcium, magnesium, potassium, and zinc. Membrane Complex is the best assimilated form of calcium, magnesium and potassium and along with iodine supports the heart in maintaining proper rhythms. Continue the Membrane Complex, Zinc Balance, and Lugol’s as long as you are using the IP-6.)
(8) Simultaneous with item (7) do a Liver Cleanse (7 or 14 day) to flush toxins from your liver and gall bladder and continue to do a liver cleanse every 4-6 weeks as long as you are using this protocol. If you are strong enough, you may want to do the 5 day liver cleanse detailed below.
(9) One of the most essential elements of successfully boosting the immune system is exercise. Without regular and vigorous body movement and muscle use, the lymphatic system is unable to function properly because it has no built in pump to force the flow of fluids as does the circulatory system. The heart pumps blood through the arteries and veins to bring nutrition and oxygen to the cells and the lymph system removes the waste, debris, and disease components such as viruses, bacteria, and fungi. The lymph system of organs consisting of the spleen, the tonsils, the thymus, lymph glands, and appendix are essential parts of the body’s detoxification and immune system. If you are unable to get out and walk vigorously on a regular basis, one of the best options is a small (about 36” in diameter) trampoline. The vigorous walking and the rebounding stimulates lymph flow so that toxins can be removed, so do not neglect exercise, one of the most important aspects of good health.
(10) Also with item (7) and (8), do a 1-2 week colon cleanse using a 50/50 mixture of Diatomaceous Earth and Calcium Bentonite Clay (1 tablespoon per day). If you are experiencing constipation or irregular bowel movements, you may also need to use an herbal aid such as Colon Klenz (2-8 caps per day depending on how your body responds).
(11) Next start either the Rose Laurel OPC protocol using as suggested below or the Inositol/IP6 protocol as suggested on the bottle. These protocols may be alternated every other month, but we do not recommend doing both simultaneously, especially if one is in a weaken state of health already. But should one choose both, even if still strong proceed with caution as doing so may intensify the flushing of toxins and cause a Herxheimer Effect which can result in flu like symptoms, diarrhea, and feeling bad in general. Always start with a minimum amount of either of these two products for 3-7 days. If your body responds reasonably well, you may then choose to gradually increase your servings. Always stay within your comfort level.
(12) After starting either the OPC or IP-6, take 1 tablespoon of Zeolite in 8 ounces of water per day on an empty stomach. Zeolite is a potent cellular detoxifier, often used for heavy metal and radiation poisoning.
(13) Take 2 N-Acetyl Cysteine (NAC) (600mg time release capsules) with fruit juice three times per day on an empty stomach (to aid the body synthesizing Glutathione). If weight loss is already advanced, these amounts can be doubled. Sometimes high dosages of NAC can lead to the loss of Zinc, Copper and other trace minerals and it may be advisable to take a Zinc/Copper Balance and a Colloidal Plant Mineral supplement to reduce this possibility.
(14) Take an anti-microbial supplement like Colloidal Silver (½ -2 ounces) or Olive Leaf Extract on a daily basis. It is reported that colloidal silver enhances both IP-6 and OPC effects.
(15) Organic Flax Oil (1/4 to 1/2 ounce per IP-6 serving) is used to enhance the IP-6 Protocol.
(16) If available Curcumin (as per the work of Dr. H. Kremer) and Black Seed Oil (Nigella Sativa) are good optional additions to this protocol used 3 times per day after meals.
(17) Vitamin D3 is essential to a healthy immune system. The best way to obtain it is exposure to sunlight. It takes at least 30 minutes per day with bare chest or legs and arms to get an adequate amount. For therapeutic use 10,000-20,000 IU per day is often suggested.
(18) Colloidal Silver has properties that aid in boosting the immune system against infections and inflammation, while regenerating healthy tissue. New research by British scientist also indicates that silver may be a potent killer cell fighter in its own right. (Note: When using therapeutic amounts of silver (1 or more oz. per day) for more than a week or two, be sure and take Probiotics an hour or so afterwards to replenish the colon flora to maintain proper digestion.)
Utopia Silver carries all of the linked supplements.
Rose Laurel OPC Dosages:
Suggested Rose Laurel OPC (Capsules) protocol by OPC researchers (Cancer, Hep C, Neurological problems).
(1) Start off by taking 1 capsule with breakfast for 2 days. (with Bromelain for better assimilation)
(2) Increase dosage to 1 capsule twice per day (2 caps total) with breakfast and lunch for a further 2 days.
(3) For more serious ailments increase dosage to 2 capsules twice per day (4 caps total) with breakfast and lunch for 1 month.
(4) If no improvement, increase dosage to 3 capsules twice per day (6 caps total) with breakfast and lunch for 2 months.
(5) When in remission, the dosage can be reduced to 2 capsules per day for at least a further 3 – 6 months
Case studies for oleander extract treatment.
Johanna Budwig Mix:
This can be done as an addition to the above protocol if you are able.
(1) Blend 6 Tbsp of cottage cheese (organic if possible) and 3 Tbsp of Organic Flax Oil. You can mix higher quantities at a time but keep the ratio 2 Tbsp of cottage cheese to 1 Tbsp of Flaxseed oil. Add 2 Tbsp of freshly ground up Flaxseed (in a coffee grinder). Add half a teaspoon of cayenne. You can also add a bit of garlic. You can add fruit to this blend. Blend all this together. If the mixture is very thick, add 2 or 3 Tbsp of fruit juice like grape or apple.
(2) Take the above mixture during the day. Make a fresh batch every 2nd or 3rd day.
5-day Liver Cleanse
This liver cleanse is highly recommended and should be done prior to doing the protocols above.
It is best to have day 4 and 5 on a Saturday and Sunday or at a time when you can stay at home.
Day 1: Drink 32 oz. of organic apple juice during the day. Eat as normal otherwise.
Day 2: Drink 32 oz. of organic apple juice during the day. Eat as normal otherwise.
Day 3: Drink 32 oz. of organic apple juice during the day. Eat as normal otherwise.
Day 4: Do not consume any solid food after lunch time.
6 pm: Take one level tablespoon of Epsom salt in a glass of water
8 pm: Take another tablespoon of Epsom salt in a glass of water. You may find that you already have to take a trip to the toilet before the 8 pm Epsom salt.
10pm: Mix one half glass of olive oil and three quarter glass of freshly squeezed grapefruit juice by shaking it very well in a jar with a lid so that it mixes well and immediately get into bed after drinking the mixture. You will probably make more than one trip to the toilet during the night as well as during the next day.
Day 5: 6 am: Take another tablespoon of Epsom Salts (Magnesium Sulfate) in a glass of water
8am: Take one final tablespoon of Epsom Salts in a glass of water.
12 Noon: At noon, you may eat a light meal and a normal evening dinner.
You may find that many gallstones will be passed and will be noticeable in your stool. They will vary in size from about pin head size to 3/8” in diameter. Gallstones in the liver are a major cause of many health problems as they inhibit the flushing of toxins from the liver and gall bladder. This liver cleanse can be repeated every month until one finds that for two months in succession no more gallstones are passed. We also have a gentler Complete Liver Cleanse that is designed for 2 weeks, but it can be compressed into 7 days.
There is no guarantee of results and it is the responsibility of each protocol user to research, study, and then determine whether or not the above information is appropriate for them or not.