There can be many causes of insomnia and sleeplessness, but here are some suggestions that in most cases will heal this health, both mind and body, destroying issue. Sleep issues can very often be caused by deficiencies in any of the nutrients listed below. We have listed some supplements below that are essential for restful and effective sleep:
1. Membrane Complex– contains the AEP form of magnesium, calcium, and potassium, which are closest to plant produced and 100% absorbable. One of the primary causes of insomnia is severe magnesium deficiency. 3-5 capsules taken Â½ hour before bedtime can induce a whole body relaxation and sleep that is unmatched by any drug. It is important to know that the citrate and carbonate forms of calcium are difficult for the body to absorb and end up being stored in the joints, causing Arthritis; in the arteries, causing plaque build up and blockage; and in the muscle tissue, causing stiff and sore muscles.
2. Drenamin– aids in the rebuilding of the adrenal glands which are essential to the regulation of the bodys metabolism. Reduced adrenal function can be indicated by any one or more of the following: weakness, fatigue, sleeplessness, headaches, memory issues, dizziness, food cravings, allergies, and blood sugar disorders. One of the great side effects of using Drenamin to rebuild the adrenal glands is that if taken just before bedtime, it enhances sleep and can trigger better REM sleep and dreaming. My experience and of others is that I started dreaming in color again after being on Drenamin for less than a week.
3. L-Tryptophan– is an essential amino acid, especially found in turkey meat that helps to trigger sleep enzymes and relaxation. If taken with Drenamin just before bedtime, it can produce a deep and restful sleep.
4. Taurine– is a building block of all other amino acids and is a key component of bile. It is essential for the proper absorption of magnesium, sodium, calcium, and potassium. Low levels of magnesium and potassium especially, are often key in the inability of muscles to relax as a prerequisite to sleep.
5. Enzymes (Systemic)- taken in mega servings reduces inflammation of tissue and capillaries enhancing the body cells oxygen absorption, which increases relaxation. Am enzyme tablet taken with food or supplements greatly enhances the absorption. (Note: Do not take enzymes with drugs as it will also enhance the absorption causes problems with the dosage level.
6. IP-6/Inositol– is a vitamin that has a calming effect on the body as well as reducing cholesterol levels. Research has also shown that inositol in high quantities can also alleviate depression, obsessive-compulsive disorders and anxiety disorders. It is also claimed to enhances REM sleep and dreams.
7. Vitamin C– aids in the production of anti-stress hormones and lowering the blood pressure and reducing cholesterol.
It is always important to get plenty of exercise and to eat a healthy diet when attempting to heal any health issue, so do not neglect these aspects of good health when dealing with insomnia and sleeplessness.