Featured Articles

Warning to all Females – Plastic in Heat

Contributed By Renee Amison

This information was sent to us by a customer in an email. We do not know the validity of the claim, but it is worth considering.

Bottled water in your car….. is very dangerous!  Especially in the summer months when we carry bottled water in the car.

This is how Sheryl Crow got breast cancer.  She was on the Ellen show and said this same exact thing.  This has been identified as the most common cause of the high levels in breast cancer, especially in Australia. A friend whose mother was recently diagnosed with breast cancer – The Doctor told her:  women should not drink bottled water that has been left in a car.

The doctor said that the heat and the plastic of the bottle have certain chemicals that can lead to breast cancer.  So please be careful and do not drink bottled water that has been left in a car, and, pass this on to all the women in your life.  This information is the kind we need to know and be aware and just might save us!   The heat causes toxins from the plastic to leak into the water and they have found these toxins in breast tissue.  Use a stainless steel Canteen or a glass bottle when you can! 

Or just carry a water cooler with lots of ice and leave it in your vehicle.

Using plastic to heat food in microwaves also has the same danger, so if you must use a microwave oven always do so in a non-plastic container. The best thing is to never or to seldom use a microwave in that it is believed that it may even alter the molecular composition of the food.

Since this plastic and heat interaction is especially dangerous to females, please pass it on to the women and girls in your life.

Leave a Reply