4-6 dry ounces of angel hair pasta
½-1 pound of lean ground chuck roast
1 sprig of cilantro
½-1 jalapeno pepper (depending if you want spicy or hot)
½ baby carrot
1 small onion (1” diameter or so)
1 tablespoon of celery
1 pinch of dill
Himalayan salt or sea salt
1 tablespoon olive oil or butter
(1 pound of meat will serve four, ½ lb. will serve two.)
1) Put olive oil or butter in cooking pan and add ½ – 1 lb. of lean ground meat.
2) Start boiling a quart or so of water for your angel hair pasta.
3) As the meat is cooking on low heat, chop your cilantro, jalapeno, onion, carrot, and celery and add these to the simmering meat.
4) Add a pinch of dill and Himalayan or sea salt to taste.
5) Cook on medium heat until the meat is no longer red and then add the fresh chopped or stewed tomatoes.
6) Cover the pan with a glass cover (for better viewing) and cook on a low simmer for about ½ hour.
7) Add your pasta (4-6 oz. dry) to the boiling water, holding it in your hand until it ‘wilts’ into the water. (You may want to follow the pasta directions for your particular brand.)
8) Pour Tex-Italian meat sauce on angel hair pasta and enjoy.