To get rid of parasites:
* Do a good parasite cleanse just in case — such as one like Hulda Clark's. Her fluke theory of all cancers and diseases may be far-fetched, but her cleanses are excellent.
Some good herbs to use for parasites are:
This is used to expel pinworms and treat malaria. Be sure to use the form artemisia annua, which is a famed anti-malarial herb that is in many parasitic formulas and has significant anti-cancer properties as well. While Artemisia annua is safe, Artemisia absinthium (also known as "wormwood") should be used cautiously due to its toxic and potentially addictive qualities.
* Black Walnut
Black walnut tincture and capsules are used for worms & parasitic infections.
Powdered cloves are used to kill larvae before they hatch. Cloves are among the most antibacterial spices known, but as we all know, a few cloves go a long way. Those with some familiarity with herbal medicine know that clove oil is also used to numb pain due to dental infection; but few know that part of the reason clove oil works so well is that it alleviates the infection. Cloves are antiseptic, bactericidal, and antiparasitic. For parasite cleansing, it is necessary to use fresh cloves that have not been irradiated. Most spices are irradiated with 35,000 the amount of radiation permitted in a chest x-ray. This is ostensibly done to eradicate bacteria, but spices are generally excellent bactericides so the irradiation is merely a way of destroying the precious properties of spices. Non-irradiated spices are available from most high-end health foods stores.
Other Beneficial Herbs Include:
* Agrimony for treating trichomonas.
* Barberry tincture is used for giardiasis & malaria.
* Echinacea tincture is used for trichomonas
* Garlic oil is used for parasitic infections.
* Goldenseal tincture used for malaria & giardiasis.
* Ipecac syrup is used for dysentery.
* Oregon Grape Root used for giardiasis & malaria.
* Pau D' Arco antiparasitic.
* Prickly Ash used to to eliminate pinworms.
Live long, live healthy, live happy!